1. What is your favorite color? I would have to say blue…it’s been blue for as far as I can remember. I also love pink, turquoise and purple,
2. What songs are currently in rotation in your music player? Well currently I listen to all my music via Spotify. My fav artists in rotation would be Esthero, Emily King, Cameo, Wale, Andreya Triana, Bootsy Collins, Stevie Wonder and Bitter:Sweet. I love all kinds of music.If you are on Spotify and a friend of mines on FB you can drop some songs in my Spotify inbox for me to check out.
3. What are your favorite foods? I love pasta and breads…yes all the BAD stuff. I also love fish and seafood and my orgasm….LEMON PEPPER WANGS! LOL! My favorite desserts are frozen yogurt, brownies, a good carrot cake or cheese cake. Snacking…I usually grab pita chips and hummus or some Hint of Lime Tostitos and Salsa and call it a day.
4. Where are you traveling to this year? Ummm that is private info. I really don’t like to share that info until I am actually there or when I get back home but I have a lot of traveling to do this year both business and pleasure.
5. How would you describe success? I think that being successful is self-defined for each person. For me, success is making money doing something that I am passionate about that way it doesn’t feel like work. My own personal successes come from keeping God first and giving more than 100 percent in everything that I do.
6. Do you miss Cleveland? No…LOL!! Well I love what being born and raised in Cleveland has made me but moving to Atlanta opened my eyes up to another world. I have met some wonderful people, attended some fab events and enjoyed beautiful weather for the most part. However, Atlanta is not my final destination as I am already working on that next move to bring me to my ideal “HAPPY” place.
7. What are you hoping to accomplish in 2012? I think that I am exactly where God wants me to be and I see so many great things coming up for me this year. I want to take my blog to another level, get my cosmetics/skincare line up and running and to flourish in my acting career.
8. Are you single and what do you look for in a man? Not quite taken so yes I am single. My ideal man has to be God-fearing, smart, ambitious, have a sense of humor, athletic (so we can work out together), stylish and respectful. Oh and he can’t smoke ANYTHING AT ALL!! Side note: I also despise a braggart and a show off…complete turn off.
9. How many kids do you have? Another personal question…some things in my life I have to keep private. The world has too many freaks!! Let’s just say that I love being a mom…such a blessing!!
10. When will you be blogging on Baddest Bish again? I am actually relaunching the site on 2.12.2012 so stay tuned.
If you have any other questions for me that were not answered in this post, please feel free to send them thru the contact box or thru email at email@example.com and please refrain from the vulgarities. Thanks!!!